Terms of business
You can make payments on our website in the following ways:
– cards online (visa, Mastercard, maestro)
– by pre-calculation
3. SAFETY STATEMENT
HT PayWay applies the most modern standards in data protection – SSL certificate 256 bit encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest level of protection when entering and transferring data… ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the exchange of data between the HT PayWay system and authorization centers of card houses is carried out in a private network , which is protected from unauthorized access by a double layer “firewall”.
4. PRIVACY STATEMENT
Gray Anchor, a tourism business, undertakes to provide protection to customers’ personal data, in such a way that it collects only necessary, basic data about customers that are necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations; informs customers about the use of collected data, regularly gives customers the option of choosing the use of their data, including the option of deciding whether or not they want their name removed from the lists used in marketing campaigns. All user data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need this data to perform their work. All employees of the Gray Anchor trade for tourism and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
– it is possible to buy only one service per day (excursion or fishing)
– any additional service that is not included in the price of the excursion or fishing is charged additionally
– time of departure and time of return is agreed with the customer
– the maximum number of people for the trip is 10, and the price does not change if the number of people is less than 10
– the maximum number of people for fishing is 4, and the price does not change if the number of people is less than 4
– the price of an excursion or fishing is EUR 600.00 for 12 hours
6. CONDITIONS OF RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
– the customer has the right to a 100% refund if the weather conditions do not allow safe sailing and docking
– if the customer cancels a confirmed reservation of 1-14 days for an unjustified reason, Gray Anchor retains 10% of the total amount of the reservation, and the rest must be paid to the customer’s account within 48 hours of cancellation.
7. DECLARATION OF CONVERSION
All payments will be made in Euros. The amount to be charged is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euros into Croatian kuna according to the applicable conversion rate.
When debiting your credit card, the same amount is converted into local currency according to the exchange rate of the credit card companies. As a result, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on our website.
GRAY ANCHOR, trade for tourism – primary activity – maritime and coastal passenger transport
Our Team makes sure that the customer is satisfied with the service
In case of any problems when shopping on our website, please contact us via:
– phone: + 385 91 620 1641
The terms of business and use are subject to the Law on Trade, the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on Obligations, the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Electronic Signatures.
By using these websites, the Customer confirms that he is familiar with and agrees with the Terms of Purchase.
Gray Anchor tourism trade
Head office address: Put brižina 4, 23 234 Vir
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions related to online booking can be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com